Sunday, April 6, 2014

Maine Modern Quilt Guild welcomes Rhonda Galpern of Sew Fresh Fabrics

I am in love with the fresh, new look in the quilting world, so I want to share an event I attended. 
The Maine Modern Quilt Guild met in Auburn on Saturday, April 5th. Guest speaker Rhonda Galpern of Sew Fresh Fabrics in Ipswich, MA was greeted enthusiastically by us winter-weary souls! Seeing not only the quilts showcasing new modern fabrics, but also some quilts that incorporated older fabrics and even some older blocks, inspired the feeding frenzy seen in the photo above. Rhonda was selling for Sew Fresh Fabrics and many of those attending were delighted to buy!  
Maine Modern Quilt Guild meets monthly in the Lewiston-Auburn area. All are welcome. For more information: www.mainemodernquilters.com

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet that was fun! I agree that Modern can look refreshing. I'm sure all of you were happy to see some light and bright.

    ReplyDelete