Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Just a few more days until the Maine Quilts Show in Augusta. Join us Thursday evening for the champagne preview - always a great way to see the quilts before the daytime crowds. The show continues Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. More info on the website: www.mainequilts.org/Quilt_Show/

I'll be conducting appraisals there for the last time, since I plan to retire from appraising at the end of this year. However, I'm not leaving the quilt scene anytime soon! My new focus will be to share my passion for quilts by offering programs to clubs, guilds, historical societies, and discussion groups. More information is on my website: www.bonniedwyer.com

Appraisals are available on a walk-in basis, as time allows. Or, contact me to schedule an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment